At Turnipblood Entertainment we believe in two things, great music and great people!
That’s why we created our Brand Rep program for those looking to break into the entertainment industry.
Our Brand Reps operate on college campuses throughout the south and help Turnipblood build its brand, while at the same time gaining valuable experience for a future career in entertainment.
We are looking for individuals, preferably freshman-juniors, with a strong social media presence and a leadership mentality.
As a Brand Rep you will be representing Turnipblood Entertainment on your college campus.
You will be selected due to your strong social media presence and outgoing personality, both of which are key to being a successful Brand Rep!
As a Brand Rep for Turnipblood you will be expected to make posts on your social media about Turnipblood and Turnipblood events.
You will also need to attend any Turnipblood events held at your college and post about them.
There will be an Out-Reach Coordinator overseeing you and your fellow Brand Reps. You will report to him/her on a weekly basis (every Sunday), submitting to him/her the posts you made that week along with stats on the engagement with those posts (likes and views).
• University of Georgia, Athens
• Georgia Southern University, Statesboro
• The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
• Auburn University, Auburn
• Mississippi State University, Starkville
• University of Mississippi, Oxford
• University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
• Texas Tech University, Lubbock
• The University of Texas, Austin
• Texas A&M University, College Station
• The University of Texas, Dallas
• Texas Christian University, Fort Worth
Every Sunday you will need to report to your Out-Reach Coordinator. To report you will take a screenshot of the posts you made that week and text them to him/her. For photos posted on instagram just take a screenshot making sure the number of likes/views is clearly visible. For posts on your instagram or snapchat story take a screenshot showing the number of views before the story expires. Any Turnipblood related posts not sent in to your Out-Reach Coordinator will be ineligible to count towards the points you earn for rewards.
The following will need to be completed on a weekly basis and verified by your Out-Reach Coordinator:
1. Post on your personal instagram (1 picture or 1 story) showing you attending a TurnipBlood event at your school or wearing the Turnipblood merchandise provided to you. If Turnipblood has an event at your school during a given week your post should be: A picture of you at the event, with the relevant hashtags (mentioned below) or a post on your story of you at the event with turnipbloodent tagged. If TurnipBlood does not have an event at your school in a given week your post should be: A picture of you wearing merchandise provided by TurnipBlood, with the relevant hashtags(mentioned below) or a post on your story of you wearing merchandise provided by TurnipBlood with turnipbloodent tagged.
2. Liking any Turnipblood instagram posts made in a given week and reposting them onto your story.
3. Commenting on Turniplood instagram posts relevant to your school.Whenever TurnipBlood has an event they will make a post about it, so if the event were held at The University of Alabama, ambassadors there will need to like and comment on that post.
4. 1 story on your personal snapchat showing you attending a Turnipblood event at your school or wearing the Turnipblood merchandise provided to you. If Turnipblood has an event at your school during a given week, your posts should be: 1 Video on your story of you attending the event. If Turnipblood does not have an event at your school in a given week your posts should be: 1 picture on your story of you wearing merchandise provided by Turnipblood.
5. Retweeting any tweets made by Turnipblood Ent in a given week.
6. Reporting to your assigned Out-Reach Coordinator every Sunday using the instructions above.
In addition to the compensation you will receive from Turnipblood Ent, Brand Reps and Out-Reach Coordinators are eligible to win various prizes based on their performance. Performance will be judged on the engagement your posts generate in a given week. Engagement will be tracked based on the amount of likes, views or comments on your posts. These stats will be tracked by yourOut-Reach Coordinator and the winners of the top tier prizes will be announced January 1st, 2020.
The top tier prizes are:
1st place- Spring Break trip for you and a friend to an all-inclusive resort atone of these fabulous destinations. (Cancun, Punta Cana)
2nd place- Festival tickets for you and a friend to one of the following festivals of your choice (Beale Street Music Festival, Buku Music + Art Festival,Country Thunder, Sweetwater 420 Music Festival, Spring Awakening, ElectricForest, Shaky Beats, and Shaky Knees)
3rd place- VIP tickets for you and a friend to an artist performing in your area.
In addition to these top tier prizes, we will also give out several other rewards throughout the semester. These rewards will be based on the highest engagement, best content, and most original content. The rewards include, BeatsSolo3 and gift cards to various retailers such as Sephora, Target, Starbucks, Dick’s Sporting Goods and Academy.
The winners of these awards will be determined on a point system based around the engagement you receive on your posts. Points will be counted based on the weekly report you send into your Out-Reach Coordinator. Any engagement received on a post after it has been submitted will not be counted. Point totals for each Brand Ambassador will be released every 2 weeks.
The point values are as follows:
Like- 1 point
View- 1⁄2 a point
Instagram regulations: The posts you make on your personal instagram about Turnipblood Ent must comply with TurnipBlood guidelines as well as FTC (Federal Trade Commission) policy. When posting about Turnipblood Ent you need to consider how your post will affect the brand image of Turnipblood. Things to avoid include: Any reference to illegal drug use, promoting underage drinking, discriminatory remarks, or anything that could be perceived as offensive by the general public. If you ever feel questionable about making a post, send a screenshot or copy of it to your Out-Reach Coordinator so they can approve it. When making a post on your instagram be sure and include #sponsored and #turnipbloodent to comply with FTC policy regarding Instagram influencers. These hashtags should be the first ones to appear after your caption and you are welcome to include more. When making a post about a TurnipBlood event you attended be sure and include the artist performing in a hashtag. When posting on your story all you need to do is tag turnipbloodent.
Snapchat regulations: The posts on your snapchat story must also comply with Turnipblood guidelines and reflect not only on you but Turnipblood Ent as a brand. Things to avoid include: Any reference to illegal drug use, promoting underage drinking, discriminatory remarks, or anything that could be perceived as offensive by the general public. When posting on your story be sure and mention Turnipblood in some fashion with it be with a caption or a vocal shout out.
Twitter regulations: Any tweets made must comply with the regulations listed above. If you retweet something consider how that will reflect on Turnipblood as a brand. As a representative of Turnipblood, what you tweet and retweet directly shapes our image.
Simply fill out this form and we'll get back to you.