Tier #1: Administrator: Get paid to help with show planning and promotion tasks, as well as attend and oversee the event.
Tier #2: Connector: Inclusive of tier #1 duties, plus helping to set up meetings w/ prospective clients: $100 referral fee for converted business.
Tier #3: Junior Agent: Inclusive of tier #1 and tier #2 duties and typically reserved for graduates of Sales and Marketing Internship program. Junior Agents are eligible for commission splits and/or flat fee earnings for closed business.
As a Turnipblood Ambassador, your duties will range from helping organize and put on the event, to booking the event, and bringing sales to Turnipblood.
This is a much higher level position than the Turnipblood Rep and all work is paid.
• University of Georgia, Athens
• Georgia Southern University, Statesboro
• The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
• Auburn University, Auburn
• Mississippi State University, Starkville
• University of Mississippi, Oxford
• University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
• Texas Tech University, Lubbock
• The University of Texas, Austin
• Texas A&M University, College Station
• The University of Texas, Dallas
• Texas Christian University, Fort Worth
Interested? Have questions?
Simply fill out this form and we'll get back to you.